Senior Mobility Pet Supplements for Dogs
With ELK VELVET ANTLER (EVA) and Additional Ginseng
Helps support joint flexibility and mobility for dogs in the second stage of life.
As pets age, they need additional support for their joints, kidneys and immune system. Using the same natural blend of Elk Velvet Antler (EVA) and traditional herbs found in Wapiti Labs Mobility formula, Senior Mobility has been reformulated specially for the senior dog. It also contains a higher level of ginseng for additional support.
- Supports and maintains long-term health
- Supports and maintains proper body functions and overall good quality of life
- Helps maintain joint mobility
- Helps support normal stamina and endurance
- Supports a healthy immune system and normal blood cell health
- Supports normal function and health of the kidneys
- Supports eye function
- Contains additional ginseng, an adaptogen, which is a complex natural substance that adapts to a body’s needs
Dogs in the second stage of life.
- Dogs that have slowed down in their “Golden Years”
- Dogs that are affected by cold, damp weather
- Dogs that cry and refuse to climb stairs
- Keeps your dog active for additional years—perfect for hunting, agility, etc.
Available as a concentrated formula in powder or tablets. Uses no synthetic ingredients and is made using a proprietary processing method.
Made in the U.S.A.
MN Elk Velvet Antler Extract, Ginseng Root, Lycium Fruit, Cynomorii Rhizome, Morinda Root, Achyranthes Root, Asparagus Root, Astragalus Root, Barley Sprout (Untreated), Chrysanthemum Flowers, Citrus Peel, Curcuma Rhizome, Red Dates, Ophiopogon Root, Salvia Root, Schisandra Fruit
Tablet Dosing (250mg tablet)
Up to 25 lbs. (1/2 tablet) 26 – 50 lbs. (1 tablet) 51 – 75 lbs. (1-1/2 tablets)
76 – 100 lbs. (2 tablets) 101 – 125 lbs. (2-1/2 tablets)
Powder Dosing (125mg scoop)
5 – 15 lbs. (1/2 scoop) 16 – 25 lbs. (1 scoop) 26 – 50 lbs. (2 scoops) 51 – 75 lbs. (3 scoops)
76 – 100 lbs. (4 scoops) 101 – 125 lbs. (5 scoops)