Clickit Terrain is designed for dogs approximately 18 lbs or more.
Clickit Terrain was rigorously tested to include the same dynamic crash testing that ensures the performance of child safety restraints. Using DUKE 2.0, Sleepypod’s proprietary crash test dog that measures crash forces when moving forward in a collision, Clickit Terrain performed to Sleepypod’s high safety standards.
It is light and easy to use without sacrificing safety. Shock absorbing webbing sleeves work with a broad padded vest and Sleepypod’s unique infinity loop design for more safety in the car. The same shock absorbing webbing sleeves make Clickit Terrain comfortable for use as an everyday walking harness. Reflective patches on the rear can be interchanged with service patches for working dogs.
- Strength tested for use as a walking harness
- Crash tested for use as a pet seat belt
- Three-point design for use in rear passenger seat secures a dog’s entire torso
- Broad, cushioned, energy absorbing vest for safety
- Shock absorbing sleeves
- Quick connection and release when used as a pet seat belt
- High strength metal slide buckles
- Rear reflective patches for night visibility can be interchanged for service patches or custom patches
- Front reflective logo for night visibility is non-removable
- Loops for quick connection and release of optional Terrain Pack
Due to the unique body types of Greyhounds, Whippets, Salukis, Afghan Hounds, and Borzoi, Sleepypod harnesses will not always properly fit these breeds. We are looking into developing harnesses that will fit them in the near future.